I can not believe that my brother had this child who is insane! He plans on setting up this performance for everyone when the actors came, but when the performance commences he is yelling nonsense and making the royal family look terrible. To be honest, I never really liked him at any point. Even when I was not King, that kid always managed to ruin my mood. I honestly need to just get rid of him at this point. If I can manage to kill the King Hamlet, how hard could it be to kill his stupid son. I am sure that Gertrude will be upset but I can change that pretty quickly.
I got a few tricks up my sleeve to do my bidding. That family of Polonius is the key to getting all this moving. Polonius already hates Hamlet for being with his daughter Ophelia. Laertes is off in England and if he comes back to some sort of trouble going on, he will definitely lose it. If anyone ever happens to try and direct their anger at me, I am sure I can redirect it toward Hamlet. I got a bad feeling about Hamlet too. It seems like he wants me dead. If he tries to kill me at any point I am alone, i'll make it seem like I am praying. That child still has a heart toward people praying. How pathetic. I'll plan to have Polonius killed and blame it all on Hamlet. That'll stir a storm of hatred inside Laertes and Ophelia's hearts and they will want Hamlet dead.
Some time has passed and Hamlet did even better and killed Polonius himself! Laertes has come to me and we plan on killing Hamlet. I set him up with a poisonous blade and a duel to take his revenge out on Hamlet. O how I love Revenge. Ophelia is out of the picture too. Tomorrow is going to be a day in history.
I got a few tricks up my sleeve to do my bidding. That family of Polonius is the key to getting all this moving. Polonius already hates Hamlet for being with his daughter Ophelia. Laertes is off in England and if he comes back to some sort of trouble going on, he will definitely lose it. If anyone ever happens to try and direct their anger at me, I am sure I can redirect it toward Hamlet. I got a bad feeling about Hamlet too. It seems like he wants me dead. If he tries to kill me at any point I am alone, i'll make it seem like I am praying. That child still has a heart toward people praying. How pathetic. I'll plan to have Polonius killed and blame it all on Hamlet. That'll stir a storm of hatred inside Laertes and Ophelia's hearts and they will want Hamlet dead.
Some time has passed and Hamlet did even better and killed Polonius himself! Laertes has come to me and we plan on killing Hamlet. I set him up with a poisonous blade and a duel to take his revenge out on Hamlet. O how I love Revenge. Ophelia is out of the picture too. Tomorrow is going to be a day in history.
No comments:
Post a Comment