Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Time I killed King Hamlet

That annoying brother of mine is always better than me. He is always loved by the people more and wins us battles for our country. It seems like everyone has their eyes on him and not me. I guarantee that I can do the same things he can, if not better. Even his wife Gertrude is beautiful and doesn't deserve to be with him. What can King Hamlet do that I can not do? Ever since we were little, I have always been the more proficient one. There is no reason he should be King other than him being slightly older than I am.

I need to setup a way to gain the throne without anyone knowing that I have done so. King Hamlet has an early morning speech to give to the people tomorrow. I'll poison him in his sleep and then deliver the speech myself. But instead of addressing the people about what they think they are going to be addressed with, I will tell them all that I have become the new King because of the sorrow death of King Hamlet. I'll even send out a search for the killer so that it seems like I am the one most affected by this. I will gain the throne and I will gain all access to Gertrude.

I am finally the King of Denmark. It took a little while for me to know for sure whether King Hamlet has died from the poison but it all worked out. The look on the people's faces were all so sad. They should not have been sad. They should all have been happy that they now have a better King. Well all that matters is that I am the King now and I can do whatever I please.


1 comment: